Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would like to see 2017 Express Korwan play 2017 Express McManus, Korwan,s team has some very strong players.

Yup, true. Korwan team has some strong players. But I will say that our Express Orange (McManuss) has been coming together very nicely the past month. I know I know it's indoor but our last four games our kids defeated 8th grade fl$ team, tied 8th grade Jesters, beat 7th grade Hotshots by 5 or 6 and destroy (OBLL) a good 7th grade fl$ team 15-0. So I like our chances against anyone because our parnets, coaches and most importantly our players are starting to see the chemistry form.

Just keep winning and there is no need to come on this board and blow your own horn. Let someone else tell you that you are the top team - then it means something. With all your boasting, every 7/8 grade will be gunning for you guys. My son isn't in this age group but I wish he was because I would love to see what the "top team in the tri-state area" looks like. A special trip to an OBLL game might be in order.