I think it is incumbent on league/tournament directors to lay out the rules and then enforce them. Two reason for this - (1) it will discourage teams from violating age restrictions and (2) it will help end speculation or accusations against teams that have players that appear older but are in fact not. Rosters for tournaments should be locked and opposing coaches should be able to review them prior to games to confirm compliance by an opponent. As stated in a previous post, this is a monumental change in the game of lacrosse. Maybe the local tournaments can set the standard and begin these requirements. In the age of digital photography, tournament (or league) directors could have photos of each player matched with roster and age information. In the event there is some disagreement about age, the director can then refer to the digital photo/info file for reference. Of course, this would require first verifying the age of the player through a birth certificate or school id. As US Lacrosse gets on board, their membership card can be issued with a photo and the problem is solved. I think most coaches and organizations play by the rules. It is the actions of the few dishonest (or overly competitive) ones that cause the problems. Just my opinion.