[quote=Anonymous]On pg 68, when you use the word, "verified", regarding your statement or information, by whom are you referring the "verification" was completed? Judge Judy? Captain Kangaroo? As a 91 parent, I am not aware of any of our parents "getting in the face" of any parents, or anyone for that matter, from any other teams? Perhaps, you should look a little closer to home, on your own sideline, for "verified" overzealous, childish behavior. Re: when one of your "assistant" coaches was ejected by the referee (and Mike Chanenchuk) from an indoor game last year for running out onto the field and dropping the "F'Bomb" while screaming in the face a "10 year old" player from Team 91? Remember? Ring a bell? To the best of my knowledge, that was "verified" by at least 100+ parents/spectators who watched in "horror" and disbelief.

The story is a little embellished. It happened very quickly from the sideline as a reaction to an unsafe check (the player has a history, I believe he had 8 flags that night) . From the other side of the glass nothing could be heard.
Everyone was wondering why the assistant left (he left without an argument). As the story made its way to the spectators the game of telephone took place in the stands. When the story got to me, I heard he stabbed the ref. You must have been sitting to my left. No excuse for the f bomb even out of a moment of passion. The " in his face"
and "horror" never happened.