Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Look at the 2010, 2011, 2012 (commits) players from Express on the website, top players @ top schools! Meanwhile, from 2010 to now there have been plenty of other LI clubs out there and none of these clubs are getting kids a "1st look" except maybe fl$. Man up son, name your club!! Oh, Roll Express Roll.

When all of those players you mentioned as going to top schools were younger players the express was the only show in town. The point is that those players were coming up with the express, however now the other clubs have teams that rival or exceed the express teams in the younger age groups. When these younger teams move up in a few years the express will no longer be as dominant of a club. The older high school aged players that have played for express for years would not be very likely to leave for a new club while in their recruiting years. I hold no ill will towards the express but that is just the way I see it. The monopoly is coming to an end.

Nothings coming to an end. I don't have kids on Express. However, you need to understand, it's all about St. Anthonys and Chaminade. Express will always dominate as long as they have those two schools locked up. You will see top kids from other clubs migrate to Express when they decide they want to go to one of those schools. It's just that simple... Add in a few public school kids who are off the charts and once again from ninth grade on its lights out.