Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Nice try, but sorry, the schools you mentioned are not in the same league as Yale and Harvard, which are far more presigious. That is why I mentioned them. Many other boys from that particular school district are committed to top schools in "your" league as well(Hopkins,etc.). I was just pointing out that some publics are committing to the very top schools, while st. A is in a lower tier. Sorry if you can't accept the truth!
"

lol ok whatever you say. I supplied a link to a LEGITIMATE publication known throughout the WORLD to back my point...and you, well you just gave your "opinion"!
Enjoy your day!

Glad you understand. Public is just producing better quality commits. Funny that you would even think to put Villanova in the same class as Harvard, ha
And by the way, one source is never considered acceptable when trying to prove a point!
Have a great day, and don't forget to pay that tuition bill! [/quote]

What was your source? As far as tuition bill shot you took, are you implying that if its not ACC or Big10 OR you don't qualify for the $$ from Ivy if you are under their number as far as household income that means there is no lacrosse money?

Go back and look at the list of D1 commits from Chaminade and STA in this thread. Public doesn't have those AMOUNT of players committed, sorry.