Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by RelaxDad
Ok since this is open now I would like to ask a question please no rude or demoralizing answers just honest opinions. 2018 express offer for the B team first time ever trying out for this team. He has played last 3 yrs on another teams A team Does Express ever move young men with some talent up or down from B to A and A to B?

There are moves every year. never seen a player get moved down during the year. have seen players move up, but rare. 2018 is pretty stacked and tough to crack.

The concern is that on the 2nd team your son will see zero college coaches. The B teams don't go to showcases. You have to do all the work and get him into the individual ones. And ask yourself if you got one yet to Philly or Maverick. Those invites are out and I believe a lot of those invites are based who and where you play.

If he did not make the "A" team then I would think it is a good chance he is not going to be a 9th grade D1 recruit. don't worry about what showcases or recruiting tourney's he goes to this year just concentrate on getting better and go to prospect days, no politics on who goes to those, just who got their check in first. still plenty of 10th and 11th graders signing with D1 programs. Get Bigger, Stronger, Faster and better and hit the books, there is a place for everybody.