Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is not true. One kid voluntarily dropped down to Barracudas. Every other kid finished out the year. Whether or not they all came back is a different story. I don't know why people are constantly stirring the pot on here. There are several good teams at this age group and not every team is a good fit for every kid or family. My son played on the HB's and had a tremendous experience. The kids, families, and coaches were great. He learned a lot about the game and increased his skills tenfold. The coaches were extremely dedicated and were great with the kids. The team was competitive and had a great year. What more could you want from a travel program at this age? I guess if the measuring stick is to beat the Bandits, then the season was a bust. Luckily for those who were actually involved, that was not the sole mission of the year. I was at the tryouts and with the exception of three kids (2 of which were second graders who played up last year), the entire team was at tryouts. This, to me, speaks volumes.

Yup and they'll end the season as the best 2023 team around.

And that does what for them exactly??? Better ALL the kids had a great experience than just 7 or 8 of them. With the exception of the one kid who was asked not to return; every Badger player returned this year for Tryouts; can't say the same for Bandits. Speaks volumes!!!