Originally Posted by Anonymous
there were three or four girls on the team who actually knew what they were doing… but others were not as talented and weren't ready to play at this level. the head coach was quite a nut case and had no business coaching with his lacrosse experience… that also did not help the team with getting as many wins as they should have. 91 also created titanium out of nowhere, they made it select and elite not giving other girls a chance to show what they have to offer.

That sounds like the 91 team my daughter played on for one year - then we left

This is EXACTLY the 91 Team that my friends daughter played on last year. I went to watch them at a tournament and was amazed that was the product they put on the field. I know the 91 boys are good. The dropoff between the boys and girls is like jumping off a steep cliff!

fl$ is in the same boat. Boys are good by the girls are non-existent. They have combined teams in some age groups just to field a team these days. Wonder if they can hang on another year.

Yeah, the girls 91 and fl$ boats are sinking fast. I would think at some point soon they will pull the plug on these programs and jst stick with the boys. I cant imagine for what they have with the girls it makes financial sense.

Would you put 91 and fl$ at the Beach Bum level? I would think they are all C level clubs?

Beach Bums as a club... C. Some age groups B, or one age group B, then the rest of the ages between C and D.