Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Couldn't agree more with the previous parent post regarding Elevate. Besides the noted coaching issue which is a HUGE problem when the head coach misses half of the tournaments, they actually charged you for the uniform on top of the team fee. To make matters worse the uniform sizing was scheduled at the last minute that then required the parents to not only go to a retail store for sizing but then to go back and pick them up. Unfortunately the organization like most became all about the almighty dollar.

That may have been the funniest thing I have ever heard in this forum. All teams make you go somewhere for uniforms. Wait, you should go to YJs. If you make a top team CR will send a tailor to your house so your daughter can have it fitted in the comfort of her own home. Hahhaha. That was really funny that you wrote that. I'm not sure you as a parent are cut out for travel lax if that's your issue.

In my experience with two lax clubs and several soccer and basketball clubs, the club gets a few sample sizes, tells you where and when to go to try them on for size (somebody's house, a practice, a neutral location like a school), and then they get distributed at a practice. I've never had to go to a retail store to try and then buy.

You would think for all you pay they would make it easy. YJ's want you wearing that ridiculus bee on everything in your closet morning noon and night

At least TG has nice uniforms