Nothing that yj and bottom guns don't already do . Top teams in all programs are selective on who they add , that's why they have strong teams .

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Titanium team was not out of nowhere Those group of girls have been playing together as a pick up team for many years before they went under 91 umbrella . I have seen them prior to 91 and know of the guy who ran that team , they have talent top to bottom on roster , not the type of talent that normally steps to 91 girls program and you cannot blame 91 for keeping that team locked off from the outside. it still baffles me why they went to that program .

I guess that is the point, you wouldn't want to ruin that team by adding any of the type of kids that typically come to 91 tryouts. That is also why 91 is not a real club.

there were three or four girls on the team who actually knew what they were doing… but others were not as talented and weren't ready to play at this level. the head coach was quite a nut case and had no business coaching with his lacrosse experience… that also did not help the team with getting as many wins as they should have. 91 also created titanium out of nowhere, they made it select and elite not giving other girls a chance to show what they have to offer.