Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by libertydad
people, they are 4th graders.

4th graders whose parents are obviously serious about lax and have chosen YJ over liberty even though the y cme from Manhasset. The real joke is in the guy who says YJ parents don't like Manhasset because they can't draw from the talent pool. Any other theories?
by the way this is one of those y.j parents i was talking about. there not all like this.

Dont make this what it is not Not a yj parent. from Manhasset actually. A friend told me a bunch of girls were leaving Manhasset to go play for yj. There is a lot of unhappiness in Manhasset with liberty but most parents are afraid to play elsewhere because danielle coaches HS. Why play for YJ if liberty is in your backyard?

This is actually a problem with several clubs where the travel coaches are also school coaches and there is much added pressure to sway to one club or another. School districts should ban their coaches from at least for profit coaching of whatever sport they coach for school. It is a big conflict of intrest, and unfortunately the kids suffer from it. How well treated would a kid from northport get treated playing for someone other than yj's? And it doesn't stop there because many coaches within a club coach at school level too and try to direct kids to their club, I see it in my district, its a horrible position for the kids. Part of the bs politics.