some YJs parents are so threatened by Liberty, that they have to point to a few FOURTH GRADERS (yes, 4th graders) who for whatever reason are supposedly on the YJS. Then they say "I heard alot of manhasste people don't like Liberty". Newsflash - you can't please everyone, YJs!

Vast majority of manhasset (and many other Nassau towns) love the Liberty experience. great training, great teams, great recruiting. And less baggage than dealing with the Yjs parents!!

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by libertydad
people, they are 4th graders.

4th graders whose parents are obviously serious about lax and have chosen YJ over liberty even though the y cme from Manhasset. The real joke is in the guy who says YJ parents don't like Manhasset because they can't draw from the talent pool. Any other theories?
by the way this is one of those y.j parents i was talking about. there not all like this.

Dont make this what it is not Not a yj parent. from Manhasset actually. A friend told me a bunch of girls were leaving Manhasset to go play for yj. There is a lot of unhappiness in Manhasset with liberty but most parents are afraid to play elsewhere because danielle coaches HS. Why play for YJ if liberty is in your backyard?