My daughter plays YJ 2020 loves her coach and teamates. I do not get all the bashing that goes on of the parents and coaches and have to believe some of it is people from other clubs trying to start trouble. That being said my daughter has many friends from other clubs and I am friendly with many of their parents . I find it disgusting that adults feel the need to bash people behind their backs then be all friendly to their face . It is also a cowardly thing to do. These are 11 y. o. kids who's parents care enough about them to drive all over the east coast to get a chance to see their kid play the game. Yes many of us parents probably brag too much about our kids or believe they are better players than they really are but isn't that what parents are supposed to do. When you post all this nonsense about a kid, parent or coach think first do I really dislike this person that much to want to hurt them , also consider am I this much of a coward to be afraid to approach them directly if you have that big an issue with them .