Originally Posted by Anonymous
funny, Curcio played Jones this year already and beat them soundly... Jones just playes in a lower divsion. Both excellent run teams
both are excellent coaches as well. Be happy if your child has either. Great role models great coaches!!!

Curcio a good coach? A good role model? Really?

Jones on the other hand is an excellent coach and I agree with a number of others when I say Jones is the better team.

You people are pathetic cowards . Curcio has been nothing but a good coach and person to these girls . Stop w the Jones has a better team not really even that close and everyone of those parents would move their kid up in a second . Go speak with your coach if you have no interest in moving up because I know for a fact not one of you have asked to stay down even if picked to move up , until you do that shut up, that being said you are most likely a TG parent so go back and watch your coaches kid play a whole game while yours sits on the bench.

This guy is the biggest fool. Go read some tg posts this tool has written. The more he opens his mouth the closer we get to figuring out who he is. He's all yours blue 2020 cur.