Originally Posted by Anonymous
It all depends on how the owners directors went about starting their own clubs. I have heard of directors who were coaches /directers for one club who had access to that clubs e-mail lists etc. and took these lists to use for contacting existing players about going to a new club. I would see how there might be some hard feelings in that case.Although everyone has the right to go out on their own.

Don't know if i really have a problem with this either. So you have a coach, director leaving for whatever reason (make one up). They are unhappy or see greener pastures going another route. They can't force players to leave with them, but if the player is also unhappy about certain aspects and/or sees greener pastures they may go too. Some players may be quite happy where they are and others may be happy to see the coach go. Bottom line is, all people, players, coaches, directors, parents should do what is best for themselves. Many people are unhappy with many aspects of what comes along with the YG organization, yet many people are quite happy to be a part of it. The kids on these team owe the organization nothing, and are free to leave for whatever reason. I have heard talk and have read on these threads that many people won't leave certain teams for fear of being black balled. Is this a concern between travel clubs or is there school ties to be concerned of?