Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did the Liberty parents miss this one

Sunday, November 06, 2011 11:20 AM
Yellow Jackets
2015 Blue 15

Liberty Lax
Lib Lax 2014/15 Combo 1

15-1?
Now tell me how this YJ parent isn't obnoxious, quoting a score,yes you won yes it was a blow out, no excuses, you were better that day, but maybe not tomorrow. so if the score should reverse , and a liberty parent gloats this is the reason why , you have no class, not every YJ parent just you your kid might be a elite player , but your a loser

Not all YJ parents glote, I agree this guy is way off base and I am embarassed by him. He probably wasn't even there, I was and I know that was definitely not the top Liberty team that played us in the years past. But I do believe it really would not have mattered becayse the YJ 2015 Blue is very strong. I am not saying Liberty 2015 A is not strong, I am just stating my opinion.

you missed the point. When the YJ lost this weekend everyone was talking about it like it was a big deal. No one mentions when they win, that is the point.

no you missed the point you sounded like an [lacrosse] not one liberty parent quoted a score you truly have no
class and your an embarrassment to a good team

So running your mouth off as long as you don't mention the score is ok. Thanks, now we all know the rules.