Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where does the bus tour go?

I know my daughters friend plays for a club that is running a bus tour on the east coast...
Then change clubs.

Team Elevate is running a bus tour on the east coast for recruiting age girls. It's a great idea and can't believe that other clubs have not done this before. Great way for girls to see schools, meet coaches and players and a great bonding experience for the teams.

What if the tour doesn't include the school your daughter is interested in? Then who is it great for the person who organizes the trip? Doesn't sound great to me.

I have an idea that may work for you when these situations come up again. If somebody offers you something - let's say for instance a college bus tour and let's say you are not interested in it for argument sake - maybe you just don't go - how does that sound??! I think the point the person was making was that there is a club doing something different to expose kids to schools and coaches and players and I am sure they all won't go - but at least they are trying to do something and going the extra mile and thinking creatively.