Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Why does everything have to do with CR watching or helping people out. Some people play LAX to play at a little higher level and get some good coaching that they may not receive on the town team level. Are they going to be DIV 1 players, NO but that doesn't mean they can't have fun and play during the summer. If the parents have the $$ and don't care about spending it on a good healthy experience for their child that who cares what # team their on.
I do not know all the coaches but will tell you 4 out of the 5 coaches at the 2019 and 2020 levels are excellent coaches with good reputations and experience in girls lacrosse, the other coaches I am unfamiliar with and may very well be good coaches.The YJ biggest rivals have 1 coach who is their equal between the 2 age groups in terms of experience in girls lacrosse, excluding Daddy off season coaches. Again if your kid is enjoying themselves and they like the kids and coach then who cares, people should really calm down how other people spend discretionary income.

Your joking, right? The YJ coaches for those age groups are a joke. The two blue coaches are actually laughable. TC and AC are not good coaches, and if you think that they are, you have very little lacrosse experience.

YJ draws great talent. Those coaches are given this talent. My grandmother could win with this talent.

Again feel free to compare resumes, lets use the 2 coaches you feel are so laughable, both have experience coaching girls lacrosse for many years coaching both varsity programs and college at the college level. Let us know which program your daughter plays for and we can compare.

First, being a head coach vs being an asst coach is a very different thing.
Second, you can have the talent, but if you mismanage them, you could end up losing the big game to say a B team...

And yet you will not mention what club your daughter plays for, yes they lost to their own B team in a 20 minute game right after beating the team that is considered the best in the age group, a team no other team in the age group has beaten. The B team you speak of is very good with an excellent coach which furthers my point. Just so you know they played again many times and the games were not very close .Again please name the club your daughter plays for or is it you realize your coach will not compare just like your kids team,

The B team is not a very good team, so why would you say that. The A team has played them three times. They beat them by 10 or more 2 of those times. The only time they lost to them, was at N Draw. It was not because of the kids, it was because of the coaching. Having them do sprints between games in 90+ heat; not letting them rest; on 2 occassions during the game, the A team did not have enough players on the field; picking that game to try girls in positions they have not previously played; all adds up to poor coaching. Nothing more than CR's chauffer.