Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why does everything have to do with CR watching or helping people out. Some people play LAX to play at a little higher level and get some good coaching that they may not receive on the town team level. Are they going to be DIV 1 players, NO but that doesn't mean they can't have fun and play during the summer. If the parents have the $$ and don't care about spending it on a good healthy experience for their child that who cares what # team their on.

Exactly right, but so many of these people hate YJ or CR so much that it infuriates them that so many kids want to play.If your kid enjoys playing lacrosse then they should absolutely play no matter what level team.The fuuny thing is some of the lower level teams have excellent coaches , better than many of the top level coaches at rival organizations.
Not a CR or YJ hater. As a matter of fact, I have a great deal of respect for CR and what she has done with the YJ organization, but let me ask you this. How many parents from last years 4th level teams can honestly say that they were happy with the quality of coaching and attention their child received last year. Again, if you’re happy and the kids are happy, that’s all that matters, I just don’t think it’s worth the money or time to be on a developmental team.

I do not know all the coaches but will tell you 4 out of the 5 coaches at the 2019 and 2020 levels are excellent coaches with good reputations and experience in girls lacrosse, the other coaches I am unfamiliar with and may very well be good coaches.The YJ biggest rivals have 1 coach who is their equal between the 2 age groups in terms of experience in girls lacrosse, excluding Daddy off season coaches. Again if your kid is enjoying themselves and they like the kids and coach then who cares, people should really calm down how other people spend discretionary income.

Your joking, right? The YJ coaches for those age groups are a joke. The two blue coaches are actually laughable. TC and AC are not good coaches, and if you think that they are, you have very little lacrosse experience.

YJ draws great talent. Those coaches are given this talent. My grandmother could win with this talent.

Again feel free to compare resumes, lets use the 2 coaches you feel are so laughable, both have experience coaching girls lacrosse for many years coaching both varsity programs and college at the college level. Let us know which program your daughter plays for and we can compare.