Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did anyone go to the stick skill session that SS ran a couple of weeks ago? Just curious how the sessions were in case they run a similar program again. Thanks for the feedback.

My daughter was in the older group and she really liked it. Lots if good stick skill drills and not tons of girls (although it was close to Christmas as we've been to several other clinics that were more crowded).

My daughters friend went and she said it was very boring. She said it was advertised as stick skills and shooting and they did almost no shooting. She said the place they played in (or at least the space they were given was tiny). She said it was no more than having a catch with another kid and every now and then they would show you how to do a trick. Her mom was shocked that they would even have the nerve to charge for that type of session. Sounds like they did it as they are new to TG and wanted to be part of the programs SS is running but she was amazed at the lack of quality of what was put on. She only told me as I told her I was considering sending my daughter to the HS clinic SS is running in January and she said if it is anything like what they went to we should save our $$$'s. Sounds like it was an quick way for SS to pick up a few easy $$'s but she should be careful about diluting her brand too quickly.