Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was at the National Draw game that is being spoken about. My daughter is on the TG 2020 Black team . I have seen every game that the team has played in. A Red card has NEVER been given to any player on the 2020 Black team. The player you are obsessed with did not get red carded in that game. She recieved two yellow cards. I cant figure out why the poster feels the need to post about an 11 year old girl with such venom and make stuff up.....To know so much about this child you must be one of the following....from her town... played against her town in PAL ... maybe your daughter played with her when she played up on 2019 purple two years ago...maybe your daughter is on 2020 Black... or maybe your daughter didn't make TG 2020 Black last year so you went to YJ and just can't get over the fact little Suzie didn't make it and you are forced to take your frustrations out on a 11 year old kid...or maybe you are just such a big fan of 5th grade girls lacrosse and you follow around the TG 2020 Black team as a hobby. If so please find another hobby.

Usually when a player gets singled out, Sage kills the topic. Its getting ugly, time to pull the plug on this one.