Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sage did not say full athletic scholarships are NEVER offered. If thats what was said it would be incorrect.

YOU ALL are not getting the point which simply said my kid was offered full scholarships to several schools. THATS IT. Some posters refuse to accept that and repeatedly stated it is impossible to get full scholarships. Then all these statistics pop up and jerk off comments follow. Since there are so many experts jumping into this discussion maybe ONE of you can tell us which coach told you they NEVER offer full athletic scholarships? You can't because they do. Not nearly as common as partial scholarships but they are offered. Not sure why so many are offended by that and you can say I am lying and that's fine but the fact remains I sat in the offices with these coaches when the offers were made. Incredible time that was shared with my daughter. She chose an incredible school that fits her well. I wish you all luck and hope the recruiting time spent with your daughter was as enjoyable as ours was.

Never said no schools offered ful rides, only there will be a trade off. Happy for you! good luck at Dowling!

Learn how to spell FULL you jackass. Maybe Dowling would have helped YOU!

Oh, you got me! Is that all you have?? Sounds like someone's very angry! That's what happens when you distort the truth!! (hope I spelled everything correctly and used proper punctuation)! Wouldn't want to upset the guy who's daughter got a full athletic ride to Duke!! Hahaha

Duke is too far and we want to see a lot of games unlike you who will have your kid tell you to go away because you are a [lacrosse]. But thanks for the interest in our personal life. BTW you must be a dream to be married to. A real catch I bet. Argue about everything, get nasty and personal, make no sense. No wonder you have an inferiority complex and a confidence problem. Your kid must thank the Lord for making you her parent. For her sake, If you haven't already screwed her recruiting up I will be happy to help out. Karma will certainly get your argumentative obnoxious butt kicked when you don't have a computer to hide behind...weakling.