Originally Posted by Anonymous
Was the LIE 2016 team at the UMD Terp Classic their best team? I saw them and they looked awful. If that's LIE's best 2016 team, it's a huge fall from the team they had a few years ago.

Was that a B team, or has LIE lost a ton of players (from the 2016 class, at least).

If you're from MD or PA, I'm sure they did their best against your son's 2016 team, that is without a doubt loaded with kids that are 17 and 18 years old. Yeah, I know same old refrain... You folks just don't like to hear the truth. They're all 2016's... blah, blah, blah, MD and PA teams play down.

1. None of our kids have repeated or are 16, let alone 17 or 18.

2. When you make blanket statements like that, you look like an idiot.

3. The Express 2016 team looked horrible, so I have to assume that is not LIE's best team. I know the Barracudda team two years ago was a one time thing, but man - that 2016 team has really gone downhill.

4. Did a bunch of guys leave for other programs? That's the only explanation I can think of to explain how bad they looked.

Most MD and PA kids play down. You can dispute it all you want, just a fact. Express has 3 or 4 teams at the age. What super team does your little Rabil play for?