Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Size and speed mean nothing if you are playing checkers, fool. I guess the logic in the quote went right over your head too. You cannot teach insight. Ie knowing where the play is developing. You can't be that dumb.

You can teach someone to play checkers you moron. People like you are pathetic , ask any college coach and they will tell you they are looking for fast aggressive kids the bigger the better. You all act as if the bigger faster kids are a bunch of unskilled players. Watch as the top club tes compared to their lower level teams and you will see the better teams are on average bigger and faster. Always funny the parents of the little slow kids try to pump their child up w something no one can quantify.

My non-lacrosse daughter was little but quick with tons of heart and I found that coaches do look for size first. All things being equal, coaches go for size. After the teams are formed, things can change up if the bigger player doesn't cut it in one way or another, but size does matter initially.

It's always about first impressions...