Originally Posted by 429lax
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You mean like in the last 20 minutes of the games when they played "keep away" from the other team by not shooting? It was bad to watch. Fall ball is not really competition time so things like this happen. I think it hurt more to the kids and parents, thank god the refs ran the clock off like the last 15 minutes became 5 minutes

How about the coaches get together and swap some pinnies and scrimmage together??? I know fl$ did that at the Crimson tournament a couple of years ago. A great example of good sportsmanship.

Folks. Focus here, there is no sportsmanship in business. Its kill or be killed. Your children are playing for a company, where grown men make a living, pay their mortgages with, and pay thier kids college tuitions with. It's not PAL with a bunch of Dad's coaching. I'm not saying that playing for one of the big teams is a bad thing, but you have to understand the underlying forces at play here. "Nothing personal, it's just business"
If you start to look at things in this manner, you will understand why things are the way they are.
Again, I'm not bashing any club (business) here, it is just the reality of the situation.