Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are your kids playing for the love of the game or for college scholarships? OMG, Forget about all the politics and hoopla and just enjoy watching your child play!!!! I did everything in life and I have been many places, but the greatest thing in the world is watching my child on the field! Lacrosse is a bridge to the real world! Your child is not going to be a professional lacrosse player!!! Your child will make many friends and connections throughout her lacrosse career that will hopefully help her in the real game- LIFE!

"Susie" will have a great time playing LAX and so will the girl on the Blue Team! They will both go to college, hopefully with a full ride for either academics or sports! They will both become successful and might even end up being colleagues! Stop all the nonsense and enjoy your children!!!

FYI- I have one child who is exceptional and one who is just OK. My girls both cheer for each other and I cheer for both the same! They know what is important and where LAX stands in their life! If everyone else knew, these discussions would not take place!

If its all about just watching your daughters play lax couldn't you do that at the PAL level. Why pay so much for travel lacrosse?
It couldnt be because the the travel kids and players are nicer than her town less competitive cut throat friends in PAL. You need eyes is the back of your head in travel. I am sorry I couldn't resist