Are your kids playing for the love of the game or for college scholarships? OMG, Forget about all the politics and hoopla and just enjoy watching your child play!!!! I did everything in life and I have been many places, but the greatest thing in the world is watching my child on the field! Lacrosse is a bridge to the real world! Your child is not going to be a professional lacrosse player!!! Your child will make many friends and connections throughout her lacrosse career that will hopefully help her in the real game- LIFE!

"Susie" will have a great time playing LAX and so will the girl on the Blue Team! They will both go to college, hopefully with a full ride for either academics or sports! They will both become successful and might even end up being colleagues! Stop all the nonsense and enjoy your children!!!

FYI- I have one child who is exceptional and one who is just OK. My girls both cheer for each other and I cheer for both the same! They know what is important and where LAX stands in their life! If everyone else knew, these discussions would not take place!