There were no 25 - 0 scores. Yes there were multiple double digit wins in all games at Hofstra. I do not believe the kids were told to run up the score, but after running your motion offense, sometimes you have to let a shot go. The kids themselves were not firing away at the opposing goalie, many shots were on stick and still went in. All games were started with the intent to play aggressively.
Yes I have a son on this team. He left the field commenting that he wishes the games were better, not boring. But as many previous posts noted, fall ball is what it is. It is a time to work on some chemistry and introduce new plays and adjust lines. I do not condone in any manner anyone thumping their chests over scores in these games. That is ridiculous and apparently many are living thru their sons and this teams success. Retaliation can happen, hopefully it won't. That is something that all parents should address with their boys. No team wins all the time. This group is talented and well coached. Nobody can predict what the future holds. Hopefully alot of fun and it ends where these boys want it to end up and not anyone else.