Originally Posted by Anonymous
Parents bring their kids to yellow jackets bc they know they won't get cut. Some are ok with their daughter playing on the 4/5/6 team because little Susie just wants to play lacrosse. At the end of the day little Susie is a we adjusted young lady who loved lacrosse and used it to stay socially active, develop her skills and make new friends. In my years of experience I prefer the personalities of the parents and girls of those 2/3/4/5 teams over that top blue team less drama more fun oh and guess what while your top blue player spent every spare minute training for lacrosse my little Susie got a full academic scholarship to a D3 school and will play lacrosse what's that top player getting 10%!!! Enjoy that bill and thank you CR for leaving no girl left out!!!

why so angry? Some kids actually love playing lacrosse a lot and some parents have no issue paying a larger portion of the college tuition. you seem to be annoyed by the fact that your daughter was apparently not good enough to make the top YJ teams (you suggested that, not me). I'm glad she's happy at the school she chose, and I'm glad you don't have to pay a dime. I mean that. That is a huge plus and congrats. But your attempt to justify it with insults about our top teams and financial sarcasm simply demonstrates that you feel threatened about something.