Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son asked me to put this post out yesterday to watch your responses. You guys are pathetic. It was not fun watching the tournament they have 2 more with hopefully better competition. The boys just want to be respected win or lose. By the way all but 3 boys from the barracudas are on this team and the other three we wish only the best. They are great kids with great parents. If you can not respect their accomplishments don't bash them here. 95 percent of these boys make every practice and every game even with football going on. They are commited

My son is not on this team and he never tried to be. He is happy where he is and thats all that counts. I think that people are making a big deal about the way the team was put together. I for one could care less and believe that most of the travel teams try to recruit kids from other travel teams. Why else would you get e-mails from every travel team telling you about their tryouts almost everyday. My son has attended many camps and someone is always trying to recruit him for their team. When coaches see talent it is natural for them to want them on their team.
I say good luck to this team and to all the other teams out there for the upcoming summer season. Just let them play and stop the crying !!!!