Originally Posted by Anonymous
They play a weak schedule and lost to the only top team they went against. They would get gut punched by all the teams on that list.

So Ward Melville, who they beat the same week they lost to Northport is weak? Got it

They have a strong win against Ward Melville but that's it, the same WM team that got ran off the field by Garden City. I said they have a weak schedule, I didn't call WM a weak team in particular. WM hasn't beat any top teams either.
It is important to note that the two good teams they went against were conference games (they had to play them), their non-conference schedule was extremely weak. They should have challenged themselves with a mixture of Garden City, South Side, Wantagh, East Islip, Bayport, and possibly an out of/up state team. They are definitely a really good team, but they should have played a harder schedule. This is all factual. Suffolk should have played a power-conference.

They played every team in Suffolk division 1 except the bottom 5 teams. Who is weak in Suffolk division 1 out of curiosity? I would argue that the top 5 teams in Suffolk would dominate in the Nassau "power conference".
You sound like someone who's kid lost to HHH and has a bone to pick.

The majority of Suffolk division 1 is terrible. The best teams are Northport, Ward Melville, HHH, and Huntington. You could include Connetquot, but they are not great. The competition falls off a cliff after that. HHH just did not challenge themselves out of division, if you disagree with that you are just being ignorant. And for the "would dominate in the Nassau "power conference"" just shows that you have zero credibility. Garden City dominated both WM and Northport. Those games weren't even close, the Northport score made it seem the game was closer than it was. Don't believe me go watch it on varsitymediapass.com. If you're basing your statement off HHH dominating Port Washington, congrats on beating the 3&11 and lowest ranked power conference team. The team who starts mainly freshman. Congrats!