Clarifying week for the playoff picture:

Crabs v Team Money: Crabs win this, go to 4-0, Money drops to 0-3. Team Money scored more goals than expected vs Hawks so we'll see if they can do the same to Crabs.
Hawks v Team 91: Hawks take this, join Crabs at top at 4-0. Team 91 drops to 1-3.

Now it gets interesting:
DCE vs FCA: FCA likely edges DCE here, goes to 3-1, DCE drops to 1-3.
NL vs ML: Ahhhh, too close to call for me. It seems like a different NL team shows up every week. I think NL takes it in a close one and goes to 2-2, ML drops to 0-3.

Standings (remaining games)

Top two playoff spots locked up:
Crabs 4-0 (DCE, FCA, Hawks)
Hawks 4-0 (ML, NL, Crabs)

Crabs still have some tough games left to play. Hawks likely edge them for the #1 seed. Hawks v Crabs on final day of the season is likely a championship preview.

Middle Tier:
FCA 3-1 (Team 91, Crabs, Team Money)
NL 2-2 (Team Money, Team 91, Hawks)

FCA set up nicely, could grab the #2 seed. NL v ML is must win for NL, if they drop to 1-3 this weekend most realistic W/L will be 3-4 and out of the playoffs.

Also Rans:
DCE 1-3 (Crabs, Team Money, Madlax)
Team 91 1-3 (FCA, Madlax, NL)
Madlax 0-3 (Team Money, Hawks, Team 91, DCE)
Team Money (Madlax, NL, DCE, FCA)

It gets pretty interesting down here. A DCE loss to FCA this weekend would effectively knock them out and they'd likely finish 3-4. Cage match versus Madlax on the last day of the season, regardless of records that one should be intense. If DCE wins vs FCA this weekend, 4-3 and a playoff spot are still on the table.

Team 91 and Team Money have pretty brutal games remaining and can likely only play spoiler for the rest of the season. I haven't seen Money play but 91 isn't bad, but there's no room for error in Elite and they've paid the price for not having enough depth.

If Madlax can pull the upset versus NL this weekend they'll be at 1-2 with winnable games versus Money and 91. Madlax vs DCE on last day of the season could potentially be two 3-3 teams battling for the last playoff spot.