Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is the funniest stuff I’ve ever read, let your kids go have fun and stop complaining. The range rule is notIntelligent it’s not a problem in any other tournament. Kids move around not to any decision of their own. They shouldn’t lose friends or teammates because of it. Complain about the age verification if you want but let’s be real and watch any college lacrosse game. You’ll see a 6th year 24 year old senior guarding a 18 year old freshman. It’s not cheating. Deal with it, you think the college coach is going to complain to the ref he’s so much older than my guy 😭 no he’s going to tell the kid to beat him. You all take this way too serious and need to take a step back from the game.

Sincerely- someone who has played in the past decade

Guy who played in last decade,
It is cheating to reclass but that’s probably how you found a spot on a team. You wouldn’t do it if it didn’t help. 100 mile rule makes sense because it’s supposed to be a team not national team. If 1 kids parents move and he can’t play on his old team that was the parents decision. It shouldn’t negatively affect everyone else. The problem with college sports is the 24/25 yr old senior. He’s stealing time from someone who was talented enough to play on age. Plus in my day he was considered a super senior which was not a compliment.
Signed,
Someone that played and has morals!