Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Prostart parent here- and not an Annapolis resident. What is the deal with these insano Hawks parents? Yelling the wrong things, screaming at the refs after every single whistle. Just insanity if you ask me. Does Matt Hogan still own the Hawks? Someone ought to alert him to these parents. We used to look up to the Hawks, they were the best program around, but I would never let my kid be around that team. They are extremely undisciplined. We watched the Hawks v Crabs game, and the Crabs are much better coached and the parents are better too. Crabs team seemed like a much better team to play for. Sharp uniforms too!

I really wish we had beaten them yesterday, and we had our chance! Although, maybe it's better we didn't, those parents might have fought the refs in the parking lot!

Hawks are unrealistic. They have major holes at key positions. Lots of ball watching on D and no movement on O. They should of taken a page from the Crabs 2030s. The Crabs played down for a couple of years to develop and build confidence and find love for the game. Now they are competing! Even after losing holdbacks from last year they’re still competing. BLC has done the same thing after NL stole there team from them. Hogan does a good job at tryouts. Most of the time the best players get select. Unfortunately, once tryouts are over he washes his hands of the teams and leave them to their coaches’ staff, which is hit or miss most of the time. Good luck Hawks.

1. NL 7-0
2. True 5-2
3. Crabs 5-2
4. MAD Lax 4-3
5. FCA 3-4
6. Clippers 2-5
7. Hawks 1-6
8. 91 0-7

Thank you delusional True parent. If you think this team is going 5-2, you're as insane as your loudmouth coach Agee. That guy is a lying disaster.