Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you DONT think they put in those hours, you haven’t played nor has your child played DI.
Mine has. And they do. There’s strength and conditioning in season, there’s film sessions, there’s hours long practice, walk throughs…I can go on and on.
How dense can you be?
Actually I did play D1 , not lacrosse but still D1 , I have 3 children who all played D1 athletics , 2 of which played lacrosse and a wrestler . The last one graduated last year and none of them practiced 4-5 hours a day or 28-35 hours a week . If your kid is putting in that much time then first off your coach and program will be fired and sanctioned by the NCAA . Worse than that you may be the most clueless parent to allow this , are you that desperate for your kid to play that you would sacrifice her emotional stability plus the quality of her education. There is a reason the ncaa caps the hours you dolt .You are talking about girls lacrosse , if you think the AD at any of these top schools is willing to look away while the girls lacrosse team breaks NCAA rules you have no clue .