Originally Posted by Anonymous
NXT Spring League schedules are out. Very surprised by the lack of HHH teams. The sole entry from HHH is the Birdogs. Anybody know what the deal is?

Seriously...who cares? It's a youth spring league. We have some of the best high school lacrosse in the country and the college season is well on its way and you are worried about a team of 11 year old kids who have to pay money to play lacrosse. Nobody thinks the kid who is 13 and is a two time hold back is a good athlete except their parent. It is a joke.

You do realize there are more youth lacrosse players in the area than high school lacrosse players, right? Why do I care? I'll connect it for you. HHH is THE premier high school club team in the area. Hands down. There is no argument for any other team. Look at their D1 commits over the past 5 years if you need any more evidence. I like to keep an eye on the good teams, youth, high school, and college. It's fun to watch at all levels. HHH is just absent from the spring league. Curious if they are fielding youth teams or if they are just going to concentrate on high school going forward. Birdogs are a one off. That is well documented. It makes sense. Just curious about the others.

No one follows youth lacrosse except for the kids parents. Nobody cares. The fact that a lax dad is coming on the site declaring HHH great or not great is the ultimate lost move. Nobody cares.

You could extend that argument to high school lacrosse as well. So this a lacrosse board. For lacrosse parents. I’m assuming there are very few non-parents on this board. Your move.

You talk about one local youth lacrosse program ad nauseam. I am guessing there are about 100 players in that program. High school lacrosse encompasses about 5000 players in the region. I will say it again, nobody cares about youth lacrosse especially those who are not in high school because the players have not developed or lack a real lacrosse IQ. It’s nice to see your son play at the 10 year old level but no one wants to discuss it because it means nothing.