Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rebels parents started blowing smoke a couple years back. Most of their parents have zero experience at the youth level so early success got to their heads. Locally they are competitive but can’t come close to MD teams. They also have little understanding that at some point their better players will leave for the top two programs. Parents and players will need better coaching and more visibility. Rebels teams are decent in the early years but dismantle fast when it starts to matter. Can’t wait for the little elf to respond

So there are only 2 options for the top kids? I thought LI had a bunch of clubs that send kids to good colleges. What about Igloo, Legacy, S2S? My 2031 is my oldest so this is all new. If my kid is that good wont he be recruited regardless of club team? And with does and ELF have to do with anything?

Any club can have kids get into good schools. There are alot of good schools. If history repeats itself, 91 and Express will send the most high caliber players to the best schools. What people won’t say out loud is at the upper grades, those 2 clubs will have mulitple out of state players. Players of parents where money is no object and they are buying the brand to ensure their kid is seen at certain tournaments. They fly in and take playing time from the kids who have been there all along. Both of those clubs will turn over at least 50 percent of their players by 9th grade from now.

Take your kid where they will play. As in being on the field for meaningful minutes. Not cleaning up in [Censored] time.