Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anecdotally from the parent of a sophomore, the girls that play multi club sports seem to be getting injured at a very rate in the last 12 months. More than 50% of the girls that my daughter knows that play 2 (or more) club sports in addition to their school sports have had serious injuries in the last year that are keeping them out from a few months to a year or more.

Something I don't understand, why are girls playing two or more "club" sports? Club is designed to get you recruited, at this point in High School, why are some doing both Club Soccer and Lax or Club Field Hockey and Lax? Its really not possible to do unless one of those coaches are being very flexible. Freshman should now know they want to play what sport in college. To me, its parents with a bit too much FOMO.

Good it’s not your problem nor your kids, because it’s none of your business what others chose or enjoy.

I mean if your club team (soccer, Field Hockey Lacrosse, basketball) is down players because of multi sport conflicts, isn't it the business of those on the team affected?