Originally Posted by Anonymous
Love how the conversation gets diverted to 91 haters. The original post was about holdbacks, and playing teams that have many of them that look like double holdbacks. It would be good for coaches/parents to know the ages going into tournaments, so that they could decide "you know what, let's not put our 14/15 yr olds in a position to play multiple 16/17 yr olds." Sprinkle in a little HGH, and it looks like they are playing against The Rock and friends, in what should be freshman lacrosse. It just gets IAmInsecure notIntelligent

My friend ....nobody wants to hear you whining about holdbacks ...that conversation got old a year ago and unfortunately you're still at it . Move on already and think of something new when your son's team loses . Or just gave the fact that possibly your son and his team just aren't that good . But take your crying elsewhere....maybe one of the other parents in your son's team can lend a shoulder to cry on

It's so strange how lacrosse players are so much larger in other parts of the country. You're right, they must have different diets there or in those programs. We'll have to get their nutritional plan.

I suppose it's the season of excuses . Have heard it all now . Teams with 30 man rosters lose and say " we are missing a few kids " lol.....teams lose and I hear " the kids drove their own car to the game "...it's really unbelievable. Just look in the mirror . Perhaps your coaching isn't that great when you have 30 kids but still lose badly when you have 3 kids missing or maybe your kid can't hack playing with a few kids older than him ....which will be the case in the spring anyway if he's in high school . Way too much whining and excuses in lacrosse.