Originally Posted by Anonymous
All club teams should be required to "show" their rosters before each tournament. If its a 17 year old playing a 14 year old, then so be it. But at least its a known risk. Tired of seeing 2027 games that look like Michigan v. the local the high school. Why the guessing game?

Why? You realize you don’t have to play club right? Don’t like it stay home, but no one really care that you’re tired of it.

I care. Keep fighting the good fight!

I'm guessing this is a 91 parent complaining about older kids on rosters . That's what usually happens when they get spanked . Machine went down to Delaware for the NAL and went 0-3 in embarrassing fashion . I bet they never step foot onto the field at another NAL where they can't control the brackets . Stick to NLF where you can control the brackets , go 3-0 and then you won't have to complain about older kids .

Backtracing this to June when BBL & Machine played at NAL and 91 won 9-8. And now this November BBL won 8-0. That’s a 17 goal swing in 5 months.

In your opinion, what was the on field difference to cause that type of swing?

Teams make adjustments...they also add a few players that are difference makers after tryouts and possibly one team hungrier then the other . Happens all the time in sports. But according to social media 91 is " so back" after controlling their bracket at the NLF and beating down bad teams , so I guess they worked out their kinks lol. Guess we will see what happens at the next NAL in the spring ...that's if 91 goes back .

So you didn’t see the game then? Just an axe to grind with 91 and NLF. Thanks for the insight.

Wrong 91 dad .....was absolutely there and watched . Typical brainless 91 response " axe to grind" " you're jealous of 91" etc......i could write the script for your sad responses. Go back to crying about older kids ...that what you do when you lose