Originally Posted by Anonymous
if Coppermine 28's come out of summer 2024 tryouts intact then their girls will be recruited. They're one of the best teams in the country and play and beat most in top brackets. There's enough hype around them that coaches will come watch them. The question is whether that momentum will carry over to the younger teams.

He’s a little secret, 2-3 elite players can elevate a team into the top-10, a few more and you are an elite team. Doesn’t mean 1-21 on roster are because of it and certainly doesn’t mean they are see same recruiting success. If you play D, you better be able to take the clear and get it out either by speed or smart passing catching

What are you saying in this post? It appears that you are suggesting that Coppermine has only 2-3 elite players and that's it; and, moreover, that they have trouble clearing the ball.

For anyone that has seen them play or competed against them, both suggestions are manifestly ridiculous. They have depth in every line, and two full outstanding middie shifts. 55-3 last year. 15-1 this year. Give me a break.
I would say they do not have depth at “every” line and even go as far to say they don’t run these so called “lines” you mention. As a parent I would say they only have one “line” at midfield and defense. They do have “lines” at attack but I don’t know where the depth starts or ends at that position.

There is truth in both these posts. However it's more a mix of both.

Coppermine does have depth at all positions. yes, they have talented stars in the midfield line but they also have very good players at all positions and depth at each. However, they don't sub and as the 2nd poster pointed out, they only run 1 line at each with occasional subbing at attack and sometimes middie. Disagree that if you take away 2 of their players, they still would be one of the top 3 teams.