Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fall Power Rankings 28 Division Top 5

#1 Hero’s Green (New additions from out of states will put them at #1)
#2 M&D Black ( added the best player from Bethesda 27and the best player from Pride)
#3 Coppermine ( added legit players but there is only 1 ball which will lead to turmoil, jealousy, and in-house destruction)
#4 Crush ( amazing that they can keep this together)
#5 Skywalkers ( they will only get stronger as they get into high school. They will get the players next year from Coppermine that want to get recruited)

Sounds like whoever wrote this original post is starting to take fruition. Just a matter of time that the 2 holdback “stars”will be playing by themselves.

Stop the madness. The 2 players you are trying to call out are in fact not Holdbacks. Get a grip.

I was on the sideline. I'm not sure who was "yelling" at their teammates on the field?? Must of been a magical portion of the game that was only visible to certain parents of the other team.
How come you didn't mention that immediately following the game a large portion of the Coppermine team went over to your sideline, hugged your girls and congratulated them? Doesn't fit in to your magical made up story to well, does it? Sad that you still want to [Censored] the Copp team. SMH

Parent of a team that has played Coppermine 4 or 5 times in the past two years, including this Fall, with a variety of game patterns (all losses) from blowouts, to hard fought games where my daughter's team carried a lead or kept it close into the second half but eventually lost. I have never seen or heard of any lack of sportsmanship or any inappropriate comments or behavior from players, coaches, or parents. In fact, their parents have been gracious on a team level and even acknowledged good play on an individual level.

From my perspective, all the vitriol can be boiled down to simple jealousy. Coppermine has some outstanding players, and almost always wins. Seems like that is hard for some folks affiliated with the old guard clubs to handle. Speaking directly to you, it's not a good look. Probably more productive to support your teams to go out there and compete, like the Hero's players evidently did yesterday. Congrats to them!