Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to Coppermine. They have two exceptional players and with the new addition from MDU coming, those 3 will be something. Having said that, I wonder if the attackers for Coppermine will be charged a ticket for entry and just eat popcorn while those 3 dominate the ball? Iso, iso, iso. Everyone on here talks about recruiting, not sure how anyone gets seen if they are watching 3 girls take turns attacking cage and hanging out
You do know that the Copp 28 team usually has a minimum of 4 - 5 different scorers in their games, usually more. Or are you just sore because they beat your daughter's team? They do have some exceptional players, but the team as a whole is outstanding. I don't know if you watched the ES game yesterday, but the winning goal was scored by an attacker in OT. It wasn't one of the "3" you mentioned in your comment. Kinda contradicts your opinion of that team. People love to detest good teams!

I'd be shocked if their top 3 scorers at year end didn't account for 80% of the goals. Some teams just built that way. Majority of HS and college teams get their offense from attack though.