Originally Posted by Anonymous
Predictions for National Fall Lax Fest in the A bracket:

-Coppermine, Eagle Stix, and Crush finish 3-0.

-Crush advances to the bracket as they are playing the easiest schedule (Belles, FCA, and Pride).

-Coppermine advances, as their schedule is also favorable (Same as Crush with #9 Sky Walkers subbing for FCA).

Eagle Stix left out on points (looks like Thinklax uses Goals Against, then GD), as they are playing two top 5s (M&D and MDU) and #12 (NXT) and should have a tougher time with the tiebreaker metrics.

--New look M&D and MDU teams both go 2-1, but lose to Eagle Stix.

--Sky Walkers could go 2-1, 1-2, or 0-3 depending on its pretty-balanced matchups against NXT and Pride. I'm guessing 1-2. The Sky Walkers game is also the best chance for NXT (Eagle Stix, M&D) and Pride (Coppermine, Crush) to get wins as they play very tough schedules.

--Tough bracket for FCA and Belles.

I think Skywalkers has improved more in the off season than people realize. They will win their games against NXT and Pride.
Next year is when they will be competitive. There's already rumblings of some girls leaving their current teams to go to Skywalkers. The current players better not get comfortable.
I think SW improved so much that they're going to dominate Coppermine. Mark it down.