Originally Posted by Anonymous
I saw True C scrimmaging LTLC last weekend while at Red Hots training. Some good talent over there.
Based on what I saw at the Circuit this weekend, are you sure that wasn’t True National’s 2028 team reclassed and now playing with/as the 29 Red Hots National Team?
No, full of Hawks.

Parent of a 29 Red Hots National Team. We only have 2 Hawks players and they were only there on SAT.

Multiple True kids from across the country. All June 1 Birthdays or later. Big boys nonetheless.
Um, that was a rhetorical question by the PP. But to correct him they aren’t reclasses. The kid who scored all the goals is a ‘28.

Kid who scored all the goals was born June 24, 2010.
That’s a 2028 on age kid

US Lacrosse/NLF rules dictate anyone born after 5/31/2010 can play as a 2029.

The Circuit adopted similar rules with 2 exemptions per team allowing birthdates 1/1/2010 or later.
No, no, no. That’s not correct. It’s for kids who are IN SEVENTH GRADE, AND HAVE BEEN RECLASSED. My kid is in 8th grade, but born July 2010. He cannot play in a 2029 event, even though his age would allow him to do so. He would need to reclass and be in the 7th grade, which is the 2029 class. If the kid has not reclassed, and is still in the 2028 grade year— he’s cheating if playing 2029.