Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lots of talent spread out across a few teams, 91 and S2S improved their roster. Igloo still strong, with Legacy and Rebels close behind. These teams all have good coaching, should be a lot or close games this fall.

Agree, several good teams to watch in this age group.

My God, what shallow lives, it’s kiddie lacrosse.

Then why are you taking time to comment??

Because you’re pathetic and it’s still kiddie lacrosse.

You sound a little triggered, calling people pathetic for talking about youth lacrosse on a youth lacrosse board. If it bothers you so much not sure why you waste your time here.

Triggered??? You’re rating little boys on an anonymous site, you think that’s normal? And as for wasting time, it’s like driving past a horrific accident, you can’t help it. And like that, this is sad, and so are you.

You are definitely triggered. No one is rating anyone just talking about teams to watch on a youth lacrosse chat board. Not sure why you’re so wound up about that. You should take it easy, it’s not a big deal.

I’m amazed at what incredible clowns you all are. I don’t even have a kid in this age, but my God you don’t even get it, you’re rating them and their teams like pro scouts, worrying about who is coaching them, it’s baby lacrosse! Over half of them won’t be playing in HS.