Originally Posted by Anonymous
This post doesn’t sounds like sarcasm. More likely a troll parent setting up unrealistic expectations so the Coppermine 28 team “fails” if they lose a game. If they have a similar season to last year it is another successful season.

Which team will be closest after Coppermine my vote is Hero’s with M&D on their heels. Can they take the second and third spot from Eagle Stix?

Did M&D add some good players over the summer to give them an edge over ES?

Only one I know of is a top lefty attacker from PRIDE.

They also added 3 non-starters (1 each from SW, Heros, and MDU) and a reclass from BLC 2027, not sure it pushes them past ES. I think Heros will give Coppermine the best game.

How can you be sure these new players won't get a starting spot.

They were non-starters at their previous clubs..they could start for M&D. Hero’s pickups were a lot more significant.

This is based on what/who? Your opinion? Let the games play out before claiming Hero's picked up the 2nd coming of Charlotte North.

So, Heros picked up starters from other top clubs? I don't remember seeing that.
This post doesn’t sounds like sarcasm. More likely a troll parent setting up unrealistic expectations so the Coppermine 28 team “fails” if they lose a game. If they have a similar season to last year it is another successful season.

Which team will be closest after Coppermine my vote is Hero’s with M&D on their heels. Can they take the second and third spot from Eagle Stix?

Did M&D add some good players over the summer to give them an edge over ES?

Only one I know of is a top lefty attacker from PRIDE.

They also added 3 non-starters (1 each from SW, Heros, and MDU) and a reclass from BLC 2027, not sure it pushes them past ES. I think Heros will give Coppermine the best game.

Hero’s had one leave for M&D and one go to Coppermine?

Hero's had one non-starter leave for M&D who has an older sister and dad that are already at M&D. They did not have any leave for Coppermine. They did have several girls from Green get cut and not sure where those girls ended up as they do not appear on any rosters online (which are all posted aside from M&D and MDU)