I have been reading a lot about what schools play more players. My advice, dont believe what you read on this boad. Do some research yourself. Easy to see how many kids teams play most games by looking at the Box scores online. I will help you out a little. From 2023:
UNC played 18 players vs DU in QF and 19 vs BC in ACC champ game. Their Roster had 40 players listed
BC played 19 vs NU in Champ and 15 vs Cuse in FF. Roster of 35
Cuse played 17 players vs JMU in QF and 17 vs BC in FF. Total roster of 37
MD played 16 vs JMU in NCAA and 19 vs NU in the Big ten Champ game. Roster had 33 players
NU players 16 vs BC in Champ game and 16 vs MD in Big ten Champ game. Total roster of 36.

So it looks like MD plays higher % of its roster than other teams. But dont let that stop you jaded parents.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Girls have gotten much smarter thanks to former players who talk. Riding pine at MD because you are not a favorite of the coaching staff is a huge factor.

It wouldn't have to do with the girls playing are just BETTER would it? Cause it can never be that. It's always the coach doesn't like me, I'm not one of the favorites.

I think you are missing the point. Most teams have starters, then rotate a group of subs. MD, least in recent history, has a small group of subs they rotate in. Some other schools have a large group of subs. EVERY school has a sliding scale of talent.

There are girls who would be starters on some ACC schools who don't see the field at MD, that's just the way they run that team, good, bad or indifferent.