Originally Posted by Anonymous
They added a couple middies. They might be reclasses, but they’re physical and looked like a different team than what they had at Hoco.

I’m not arguing that 91 is a top 10 team, but just saying they looked better this summer. Maybe FCA has improved (I don’t know), but I think Next Level peaked during Hoco. They had a disappointing summer and seem to be having a hard time scoring goals.
Their record (posted on US Club Lacrosse Rankings) does not support your claim. They played very well all summer until the last day of the summer season.

Mostly above average wins.....but..... I'd really point to the fact that they improved significantly against teams like Red Hots AA over the course of the year. Good stuff.

Yes this is most likely roster additions, and yes this is how 91 pivots from their (lol) youth teams to their nationally impressive HS teams. Roster is everything, and I'd bet there are a bunch of 91 3 year+ youth players this summer who were told they made the "practice team only." Gotta make space for the NJ kids.

Any result against Red Hots AA should be ignored as a point of reference. Which of the 60+ kids did they have playing in that game? The "Red Hots AA" that lost to 91 and FCA in the summer was no where near their strongest.