Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]How many boys on the 2028 team this year?

This is nowhere near the number this team ends up with by summertime (36+), however it's a big number for August, that's for sure. Maybe that's where all the Predators players went.
33.......classic! Only 1 player from Predators went to 91 and I doubt he starts. A bunch went over to Crabs for their 1 year of "I'm Elite" before they are cut.[/quo

I guess we're talking about 2028s? I know it's very hard for some parents (such as the 2028s and 2029s who've held their kids back in the last 2 years, as Little Jonny fell off from all-star to "meh"), but this is the age where it becomes clear that the best kids in the region in 4th-6th grade are no longer even the best kids on their own team, let alone the state or region. And guess what, unless Little Jonny has a killer work ethic, he may yet be passed by another group - the late bloomers and other-sport-athletes (including actual track stars) who have just been learning lax at a low level the past few years. At 13-14, some of these kids just started growing. Enjoy!